To assist clients to succeed
The West Africa Advisor
Engr. Steven Priem is a senior consultant from Dutch origin with many years of experience in Africa. Educated in the Republic of South Africa and qualified in electrical and mechanical engineering. He also, by many years of practical experience and postbaccalaureate studies, qualified himself in civil and building engineering.
How can I assist
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Interin management. Project start-up management. Representation.
- PRE-PROJECT PLANNING - Project identification. Pre-inversment studies. Feasibility studies and assessment. Project appraisal.
- PROJECT SUPPORT - Technical surveys. Cost planning. Site evaluations.
- PROJECT PREPARATION - Preliminary designs. Detailed engineering design, estimating, preparation of contract documents and bid evaluations. Technical appraisals and advice.
- CONSTRUCTION IMPLEMENTATION - Construction management. Inspections. Procurement services. Site supervision. Field engineering.
- POST CONSTRUCTION - Commissioning. Training. Operation and maintenance manuals.
- INVESTIGATIONS AND SUPPORT - Information gathering. Visit preparations, Visa assistance etc.
Priem's Engineering Service, Kon. Wilhelminastraat 96, 8606 BZ Sneek, The Netherlands
Telephone +31 (0)515 852194 | Cellular: +31 (0)6 50495938 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Webpage: shcpriem.nl